Friday, December 31, 2010

Tips and Tidbits

How to Accept the Jewish Messiah ~ Follow the fascinating journey of Dr. Michael Rydelnik's search for spiritual truth in the three-part, 90-minute documentary DVD My Search for Messiahwww.wtlboffer.org
Booklet Format on Printer ~ I just recently started receiving your newsletters and was a bit overwhelmed by all the holiday issues.   I'm not complaining mind you, I actually have a suggestion.  I don't like using up too much paper or printer ink on things, so I fiddled with my printer properties and actually found one that allowed me to print two pages on one sheet.  There was also a setting for duplexing, and then I discovered booklet format!  Now I have these great half page booklets of your newsletter.  I know some people aren't that printer literate, but some folks just don't realize what their printers can do.  I thought this might be a worthwhile suggestion for the thrifty at heart. ~ Shelby Dittman, Florida

How-To Book for Men Dealing with a Loved One's Breast CancerStand by Her  by John Anderson.  His wife survived stage 3 breast cancer, and he wrote a How-To book for men as a resource.  His mother died of cancer, and his wife, sister and a friend are cancer survivors.  His wife is now 50 and cancer free.  The book, Stand by Her has already received considerable advance publicity, appearing on the "Today" show.  John shares five golden rules which he calls "The Starting 5," for a man dealing with a loved one's breast cancer.  His book tells about tough times too.

No comments: