Thursday, December 30, 2010

Precious Gems

These first four cute quotes are from Sarah in Virginia: 

A few nights ago we were playing outside and my husband, Stephen, decided to go in a little before me, so I asked him if he could to let me know the time.  After he called down the time, Jeremiah, 4, looks at me and says, “Mommy, it would be really cool if you had a timer on your arm then you wouldn’t have to ask Papi to tell you the time.”  Uhmmmm, that would be a watch… nothing new under the sun!

 
Natalie, 2, saw a port-a-potty at the end of a road that was under construction and said, "Mommy, loot!  There's a bafroom in de road!" 

My husband, Stephen, was waiting in the van with the kids while I ran into the library.  Natalie, 2, saw a small plane flying outside her window and said, “Papi, loot a baby airplane!”

This evening after our adventure in Kroger, Natalie, 2, said, “That man was very nice to give me a dolly lop"….a.k.a. Lollipop.


Liz in the state of Washington, was informed by her daughter (Madelyn, 2) that she has a plug (otherwise known as a pacifier) factory in South America.

 
My granddaughter, Ryan Elizabeth, likes to do everything by herself, now that she just turned two.  Her favorite saying now is, "I got it, Momma!  I got it!"  Oh dear!  She sounds like a teenager already! ~ Lois

Catherine in Indiana shares this one ~ One night I was carrying our youngest, 8-year-old Elizabeth, to bed.  I was jokingly moaning and groaning about how big she is getting when she said, "MOM, pretend you're not old."

No comments: