Friday, January 21, 2011

You're Never Too Young to Be a Titus 2 Woman to the Younger

2006
Dear Lois,

I always appreciate your encouraging comments!
God has been working in my heart regarding being a Titus 2 woman.  He keeps bringing younger ladies to my doorstep!  I have to chuckle at this because, though I'm almost 35 years old, I still feel like I'm 19 or 20!  Anyway, I'm so thankful for ladies like you who go before me and show me what Titus 2 ladies look like.  Thanks for being obedient to the Lord - if more of us were, it'd be a whole lot more encouraging world to live in.  You're my hero!!

Love, Julie

Used by permission from Julie.  To receive Julie Druck's monthly newsletter, A Heart for Home, send a blank e-mail to: subscribe-aheartforhome@welovegod.org.

Note from Lois:  My Aunt Marian shared with Julie how to receive the Heart to Heart Newsletter several years prior to this e-mail.  When Julie subscribed, she shared with me how my Aunt Marian was her mentor in MOPS!  And now Julie has been a mentor herself since 2006!  That's how the ball keeps rolling! 

No comments: