Friday, January 21, 2011

Cordless Swivel Sweepers


2006:  I love my Swivel Sweeper and we gave our three children each one for Christmas.  Our two year old grandson can even vacuum very well with this rechargeable, cordless, lightweight vacuum that picks up surface dirt on hard floors as well as on carpets, and is easy on the back!  Since I had mentioned this sweeper in Heart to Heart last month, there have been several inquiries on how to purchase one. 

At  swivelsweeper.com  you can see what it looks like and all your questions will be answered.  Two hand held swivel sweepers currently come free with a purchase at the web site or by calling 1-800-472-2581.  Before Christmas a few stores were selling them for $39.99, and with no shipping cost, of course, which was a better deal.  If you decide to get one, you may want to call Penney's, Belk, CVS, Walgreen's and Walmart before ordering one.
 
2011 note: I still use my Swivel Sweeper regularly for getting rid of surface dirt.  In fact, I have two now and try to keep at least one of them charged up for quick cleanups!

No comments: