Friday, January 21, 2011

Subscriber Comment

From a Heart to Heart friend in Pennsylvania (2006):
 Thank you so much for your newsletter.  If you only knew how many times your newsletter encouraged my heart (every time I read it!) and how many times the Lord uses you to send that word of encouragement/instruction for marriage or children or some other area that I was needing just that day!  Sometimes, like in this letter, just to hear helpful words from a mom who has already walked the path I am walking right now in raising her little ones for the Lord...even in the way of Easter baskets, it is like music to my ears & helps & refreshes me along the way! I wish I had the words to express the deep gratitude I wish to send to you.  I am asking the Lord to richly bless you as your newsletters have blessed me.  Thank you again so much!  We have never met, but I count you a treasured friend!

No comments: