Friday, January 21, 2011

Bypassing Automated Phones / Smiles

HOW TO BYPASS AUTOMATED PHONES
Hopefully this site will help you save time and cut down on frustration! www.paulenglish.com/ivr/
 

SMILES 

        One caller to our answering service gave me his name, number and message and then said, "You know my name. What's yours?"
         "We're not allowed to give our names," I replied, "but my operator number is 4136."
         Sounding disappointed, he said, "May I call you by your first digit, or would that be too personal?"   - Cited on www.ArcaMax.com 
 
        A little seven-year-old boy prayed one night before bed for God to give him a baby sister.
When he awakened the next morning, the youngster found that there was no baby. Undaunted, he prayed a second time for the same thing. Still no baby.  
        Some months later, the boy and his father made a trip to the local hospital. When the two of them arrived, they stepped into a room in the maternity section and found the boy's mother holding a precious baby sister in her right arm, and yet another baby sister in her left! The proud father looked down into the eyes of his son and said, "Now, aren't you glad you prayed?"
To which the little boy responded, "Yes, and aren't you glad I stopped when I did?"
    -- Cited on KneEmail http://www.oakhillcoc.org 
 
Our daughter said how our 2 year old grandson, Justin, still keeps saying, "I just LOVE all of my presents - SO MUCH!"  Love it!  I hope he will always be so appreciative! ~ Lois

No comments: