Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Homemade Whipped Cream Laundry Soap

by Lois Breneman - Heart to Heart - 2014

Several years ago in past Heart to Heart issues I had shared both homemade powdered and gel laundry soap recipes.  I've tried them both and am hooked!  Recently I pulled a dish towel from a bucket where it was soaking in OxiClean for almost two weeks, but the stain was still there.  That was most unusual, because OxiClean usually wows me with it's cleaning power.  I tossed the stained towel into the washer with a large load, and it came out perfectly clean, using my Fels Naptha gel recipe!   All this for just pennies per load!  It's a huge savings!
 
Homemade Gel and Powered Laundry Soap Recipes:
 
Homemade Whipped Cream Laundry Soap Recipe (Cooked):
 
Homemade Whipped Cream Laundry Soap Recipe (No-Cook)

No comments: