Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Easy Way to Keep the Tub and Shower Clean

by Kathy Kramer, a long-time subscriber in Pennsylvania - Used by permission

I so appreciate your newsletter and as I was reading the latest one with the household tips I wanted to share mine. 
 
I got one of those dish scrubbers that you fill the handle with soap and filled it with 1/4 dish soap and the rest white vinegar.  After I take a shower, and everything is all wet, I take my "magic" wand and scrub down everything and then rinse. It makes everything so clean and sparkly and since I'm already in there it is so easy! I have gotten it down to doing it twice a week. There are 4 adults and a baby that use the same shower/bath and it is always clean now! It only takes about 2 minutes. I even use it on the inside of my shower curtain.


No comments: