Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hope for Those Who Have Ever Lost a Child, Grandchild, or Loved One

 
Heaven is for Real  from the Haven Today radio broadcast

This is an amazing soundtrack that gave me comfort, and even joy, as I thought of the three grandchildren we have waiting for us in heaven.  I had tears in my eyes as I listened.  I hope you will take the time to listen to this amazing story.  You can listen while you check e-mails, but you will probably want to stop and listen more carefully.  It's that good!!  This was sent to me by a friend, Linda, whose toddler grandson recently died with no warning.

Jesus said we must become like little children to enter the kingdom of heaven.  Colotn Burpo, a four year-old boy, lost consciousness on the operating table and caught a glimpse of heaven.

Have you got your ticket for heaven?  Please reply to this newsletter for free ticket information!

No comments: