Thursday, March 31, 2016

Precious Gems

2011

"Savannah, drink your milk, because it makes you healthy and then you don't get sick easily."  Savannah (3) replied, "Actually, Mom, sanitizer does that." ~ Lauren in Virginia

Karlie (2): My nose is running!
Mark (Daddy): Where is it running to?
Karlie: To Nina and Papa's house! ~ Meagan in North Carolina

Mark (Daddy): Do you like the blue team or the white team?
Karlie (2): White team!!
Karis (3): I don't like the blue team or the white team; I just like pink!! ~ Meagan in North Carolina

Sam (5) said, "I don't need to have birthdays anymore ... because if I don't get bigger anymore, then what's the point in having a birthday?!?" ~ Tiffany in Colorado

I was working outside and Eva (3) said, "Mommy, I've got a job to do."  I asked her what she had to do and she said, "I've got to tell people about Jesus." ~ Elizabeth in Virginia

Tonight Eva (3) said, "Mommy, I know how to get rid of stage fright.  You go out on the stage, close your eyes, take a deep breath, then blow, and it blows the stage fright away."  I love being a parent! ~ Elizabeth in Virginia




No comments: