Thursday, April 30, 2015

Precious Gems

Compiled by Lois Breneman - Heart to Heart - 2015
Thanks to all the moms who allow me to include their kids' quotes for all of us to enjoy!

 
Kirk (Daddy): "Liam, you only need one pillow for your bed. You only have one head."
Liam (3): "Yeah, but I have two ears."
true . . . ~ Kristen in Virginia
 
Charlotte (4) has mastered the art of begging..."Mommy, pretty please with cherries on top, a tiger by the toe, cross my heart stick a cupcake in my eye?" ~ Promise in Virginia
 
Malakai's (7) definition of a teenager: "Half kid, half adult but mostly a kid." ~ Danielle in Alabama
 
Charlotte (4) and I just planted some dill seeds...she smelled them and asked when they would grow up into pickles. ~ Promise in Virginia
 
The kids (4 and 9) found 2 abandoned eggs today, one in our mulch, one in the neighbors yard, and an empty nest under the porch...they put the eggs in the nest so they will hatch...looks like we're in for some disappointment around here. ~ Promise in Virginia
 
Cam (7): I'm sorry for giving you the sickness, I should have just kept it.
Bryce (10): You can have Scooby, I'll wash him when you're done.
My sweet boys! ~ Misty in Virginia
 
Shannon (3) said to me: "Mama this is a secret. I'm not gonna tell anybody that Dada bought you a Mother's Day card. I'm not gonna tell Anybody!"
Out of six kids we have one good secret keeper - and it's not Shannon. ~ Aisling in Indiana

No comments: