Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sharing Our Favorite Things

Each month I will add new goodies to the Favorite Things section.  This month are some of mine.  Please send us some of your favorite things to share!  (send to me at standandsee@outlook.com) - Michelle Gill
Numi Organic Earl Grey Tea - the best Earl Grey that I have found!
Jesus says, "Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me; watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."  Matthew 11:28b-30  Love the Message's version.
Iced Latte - 2 shots of espresso with 1 teaspoon of raw honey; then add 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk and ice - Yummy!

Bethel Music's "You Make Me Brave" album

No comments: