Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Peaceful Home

by Lois Breneman - Heart to Heart - 2013

Years ago a friend of mine who had been going through a lot of turmoil in her life, came to my home for lunch and a visit.  The moment she walked in the door, she breathed a sigh and said, "Ahhh, your home is so peaceful!"  I'm sure it was because of the music she heard from the Bible Broadcasting Network, where I most often had my radio set all day long.  I know it makes my own heart peaceful as I listen to the music.  It's helps with my moment by moment communion with the Lord, as I work around my home.
The Bible Broadcasting Network
A wonderful source of great Christian music and Christian programming can be found at www.bbnradio.org.  Even if you don't have this station in your city, you can tune in on your computer anytime!
Moody Radio
http://www.moodyradio.org/brd_AudioMin.aspx?id=13144
At this link you can listen to:
Local Stations
Programs
Specials
     (Example:
Front Row Live!—Keith & Kristyn Getty,
       Remembering George Beverly Shea)
Podcasts
Internet Stations:
Moody Radio Network live feed
Programs and Music in Spanish
Proclaim: a roundup of profound preaching and teaching
Urban Praise
Praise and Worship
Majesty Radio: a blend of traditional hymns and sacred music

No comments: