Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Scriptures to Eradicate Our Fears

Casting all your care upon Him for He cares for you. - I Peter 5:7



For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love, and of a sound mind. ~ II Timothy 1:7

I sought the Lord, and He answered me;  He delivered me from all my fears. ~ Psalm 34:4

Fear not, for I am with you;  Be not dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you;  I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. . . . . For I the Lord your God will hold your right hand, saying unto you, Fear not; I will help you. ~ Isaiah 41:10 & 13

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give unto you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let it be afraid. ~ John 14:27



The Lord is my light and my salvation: whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? ~ Psalm 27:1

Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart.  Wait, I say, on the Lord. ~ Psalm 27:14



The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song I will praise Him.  Psalm 28:7



God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear though the earth be removed and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea. ~ Psalm 46:1



Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.  The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. ~ Psalm 46:10 & 11

In you, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. ~ Psalm 71:1

The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe. ~ Proverbs 18:10



 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me; Your rod and Your staff comfort me. ~ Psalm 23



And Moses said to the people, Fear not, stand firm and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will work for you today. ~ Exodus 14:13






Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.  Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. ~ Joshua 1:8





Also read through Psalm 91!



No comments: