Friday, August 3, 2018

Psalms “ GOD IS”

The source of who compiled these scriptures is unknow, but of course, the original source is God's Holy Word, the Bible.
 
(Psa 7:11) God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the 
wicked every day.
(Psa 10:4) The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not 
seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
(Psa 14:5) There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation 
of the righteous.
(Psa 33:12) Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the 
people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
(Psa 37:31) The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall 
slide.
(Psa 45:6) Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the scepter of thy kingdom is a right scepter.
(Psa 46:1) To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in 
trouble.
(Psa 46:5) God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God 
shall help her, and that right early.
(Psa 47:5) God is gone up with a shout, the LORD with the sound of a trumpet.
(Psa 47:7) For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.
(Psa 48:3) God is known in her palaces for a refuge.
(Psa 48:14) For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our 
guide even unto death.
(Psa 50:6) And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.
(Psa 54:4) Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that 
uphold my soul.
(Psa 56:9) When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: 
this I know; for God is for me.
(Psa 59:9) Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defense.
(Psa 59:17) Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my 
defense and the God of my mercy.
(Psa 62:7) In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my 
strength and my refuge is in God.
(Psa 62:8) Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart 
before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
(Psa 68:15) The hill of God is as the hill of Bashan; an high 
hill as the hill of Bashan.
(Psa 68:20) He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD 
the Lord belong the issues from death.
(Psa 71:19) Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high, who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee!
(Psa 73:1) A Psalm of Asaph. Truly God is good to Israel, even to such 
as are of a clean heart.
(Psa 73:26) My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of 
my heart and my portion forever.
(Psa 74:12) For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst 
of the earth.
(Psa 75:7) But God is the judge: he putteth down one and setteth up another.
(Psa 77:13) Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God 
as our God?
(Psa 84:11) For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
(Psa 89:7) God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, 
and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.
(Psa 94:22) But the LORD is my defense and my God is the rock of 
my refuge.
(Psa 99:9) Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for 
the LORD our God is holy.
(Psa 115:3) But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
(Psa 116:5) Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is 
merciful.
(Psa 118:27) God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.
(Psa 144:15) Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is 
that people, whose God is the LORD.

No comments: