Friday, October 25, 2013

Preciious Gems

I love it that when Ben (4) wakes up and tells me about his dream.  He says, "I had a movie in my eyeballs." ~ Liz in Washington

Yesterday, I had to break an all-out punching-yelling-door-slamming kind of fight between the boys. After we dealt with behaviors and heart issues, I gave my closing statement: "Boys, you need to love each other." The littlest one of the three (age 6) said, "I broke their toys but I love them!"  And with that a matching sweet smile. #triedsohardnottolaugh ~ Darlene in Thailand

I secretly love that Logan (4) tells me every day that he wants to marry me. I keep telling him I am already taken, but I love his heart. ~ Catie in Pennsylvania

Andrew (2) knew of the hydrangea bush that his Daddy had planted for me in our backyard.  He noticed some hydrangeas in a vase on the kitchen table and asked me, "Those yours?"  After I said they were, telling him that Daddy had cut them and brought them into the house for me, he said, "Those toot!"  (meaning "cute") ~ Rachael in Ohio  (Andrew is my precious grandson! ~ Lois)

Malakai (5): "Please you read this comic book?"
Me: "I can't because I'm driving."
Malakai: "Let me tell you somfin'.  If you think about it really hard in your head, you can!" ~ Danielle in Alabama
 
Malakai (5): "Wat does J-E-S-U-S spell?"
Me: "Jesus"
Malakai: "Good job, Mommy!  Pat yo-self on the back!" ~ Danielle in Alabama

Me: "Malakai, will you go wash the chocolate off your face?"
Malakai (5): "No ma'am"
Me: "Why not?"
Malakai: "Cause I'm chocolate all over!" ~ Danielle in Alabama

Malakai (5): "Mommy, how'd you know where my blanket was?"
Me: "Mommies know where EVERYTHING is."
Malakai: "No, only God does."  #Truth ~ Danielle in Alabama
 
Caroline (8): "There are 8 wonders of the world. Me and those other things." ~ Jessica in Virginia

A friend of mine has identical twins boys who were arguing: Davis (8) says, "If we weren't identical twins, I'd tell you that you are ugly, Jonathan!" ~ Julie in Washington

No comments: