Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Versatility and Benefit in Using Essential Oils

by Lois Breneman - Heart to Heart - 2013 - Revised 2016

What are essential oils, anyway?  We've all been hearing so much about them in the last few years.  Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, and flowers of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant providing many benefits.

Due to FDA regulations, this helpful article on essential oils had to be removed from my blog.  (See below)

If you are interested in knowing the brand I use as well as reading the entire article which was taken down, please contact me by e-mail.  I hope you will find safe and non-invasive help for your family's health and wellness!

(New FDA regulations do not allow me to mention the brand of essential oils I use or tell more specifically how they help so many "irritations" or "discomforts" in life, since I am a Wellness Advocate, basically meaning I get their great discount. If you would like to know more about the therapeutic grade of essential oils I use and fully trust, please e-mail me and ask.)

No comments: