Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Precious Gems

Thanks again, ladies, for your permission to include your children's quotes in Heart to Heart!

Jackson (9) just told me that he knows God put him here on earth for a reason but he doesn't know that reason yet. Before I could think of how to respond, he said, "I am just going to wait on God to let me know why." I wish I could remember to be patient and wait on God. Leave it to my child, to remind me of something so profound!!! ~ Jessica in Virginia
 
Mia said, "I'm 3 years old so I am the mom."  Eva replies, "Mia you have to be at least 50 years old to be the mom. Right mommy?" Sure honey. ~ Elizabeth in Virginia


Me: Savannah, would you like an apple?
Savannah (5): Yes. (Takes a bite.) Man, I sure hope it's not like the apple Snow White ate!
~ Lauren in Virginia

We were talking about detox baths, and while in the bathtub, Daniel (4) was concerned about his little brother, Andrew (20 months), drinking bath water because of the "enzymes" in it.  His mom asked if he meant "toxins" and he agreed. ~ Lois

My kid  (5) cracks me up. "Mom, you're the best mom ever. Well, maybe not. Jesus' mom was probably the best mom ever. But you might be second." ~ Lauren in Virginia

Favorite recent quotes, courtesy of Austin (4):


"Even if I give you the angry eyes, you're still my best friend."  


"All I can think about is you and baby sister. And when it is warm out I will pick you flowers. It's all I can think about!  Gimme a hug.


"I will love her (Natalie - new baby sister) forever."  Melts my heart!
~ Emily in Virginia

Today while I was making mini muffins Ben (3) kept asking me if I could make him some Donald muffins. He thought I was making Minnie (Mouse) muffins for Madelyn (5) so he wanted Donald (Duck) muffins for himself. ~ Liz in Washington  


‎4 year old back seat driver: "Don't boom that car!  Watch out for those trees!  I think you need gas. How old is this road?  Don't go too fast. That cop gonna getcha!" ~ Danielle in Alabama

No comments: