Monday, December 5, 2011

Precious Gems

I appreciate the following ladies giving me permission to include these gems in Heart to Heart!  Everyone is welcome to send quotes to be considered for posting.

Savannah (4) said, "Mommy, I love you because you can always find my tag on my blankie even when it's dark.  and you are warm.  You are the bestest mommy in the whole wide world."~ Lauren in Virginia

Today on the way home from dance class Eva asked me, " Mommy, if God is the father, then who is the mommy when we get to heaven?"  ~ Elizabeth in Virginia

Alex (5) was just sitting on my back while I lay in the floor.  Logan (3) walked over, pushed him off, and said, "Hey!  That's MY momma! ~ Amanda in Virginia

Abbi recently learned to pull up and will use anything she sees to get her where she wants to be.  Today I was in the kitchen and I heard Karlie (2) scream, "Mamma, she's trying to pull down my underwear!" ~ Meagan in North Carolina

I had forgotten Sam brought books home from school to read, and when looking for some, he says, "Mommy, you're so forgettable!" ~ Beth in Virginia

After a long day of hearing Halle (5) say over and over and over "Henri" (to the dog they were sitting for a week) and repeatedly getting in his face, which he did not like at all, I said, "Halle, if he bites your face I am NOT taking you to the hospital!"  She looked up at me and said, "Well, will you put a Bandaid on it?" ~ Becky in Georgia

I overheard one of my little girls in class today saying, "I want to be a cowgirl when I grow up.  I don't want to live on a farm--that would be too messy.  I just want to be a cowgirl."  Oh, to be 7 years old again!! ~ Cindy, a teacher in Georgia

Joshua (11) was talking to one of his friends and telling him about why he shouldn't buy a particular game station.  He says, "My dad is into social security and stuff like that."  I had to come upstairs to laugh out loud because his (young) dad is in Information security--not Social Security.  So funny! ~ Penny in Virginia

No comments: