Saturday, December 31, 2011

Favorite Devotionals

by Lois Breneman - 2012 - Heart to Heart

This is a short list of devotionals I’ve used at one time or another. If you’re searching for something new to encourage and guide your life this year, you might try a couple of these.


Streams in the Desert by Mrs. Charles Cowan

His Utmost for My Highest by Oswald Chambers
Experiencing GOD Day-by-Day by Henry T. Blackaby and Richard Blackaby
Praying the Names of God by Ann Spangler
Green Leaf in Drought by Isobel Kuhn
Jesus CallingEnjoying the Peace in His Presence by Sarah Young
Dear Jesus by Sarah Young
His Princess – Love Letters from Your King by Sherri Rose Shepherd
Our Daily Bread (Free)
   RBC Ministries, PO Box 2222, Grand Rapids, MI 49501-2222  or  www.odb.org 


Personally sometimes I enjoy using a hymnbook during my devotional time.


I have also used Beth Moore's book, Praying God's Word, in my quiet time.
But let's not forget that the Bible should always be the main part of our quiet times.

No comments: