Friday, October 28, 2011

God's Answers

Thanks to Linda Crosby in Virginia who sent this very useful information shared by one of the Liberty University students at their Fellowship Church.
 
I renounce the lie that I am rejected, unloved, dirty, or shameful because in Christ, I am completely accepted. God says:

I am God's child (John 1:12)
I am Christ's friend (John 15:5)
I have been justified (Romans 5: 1)
I am united with the Lord and I am one spirit with Him (1 Corinthians 6: 17)
I have been bought with a price: I belong to God (1 Corinthians 6:19, 20)
I am a member of Christ's body (1 Corinthians 12:27)
I am a saint, a holy one (Ephesians 1:1)
I have been adopted as God's child (Ephesians 1:5)
I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 2:18)
I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins (Colossians 2: 10)

I renounce the lie that I am guilty, unprotected, alone, or abandoned because in Christ I am totally secure. God says:

I am free forever from condemnation (Romans 8:1, 2)
I am assured that all things work together for good (Romans 8:28)
I am free from any condemning charges against me (Romans 8:31-34)
I cannot be separated from the love of God (Romans 8:35-39)
I have been established, anointed, and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21,22)
I am confident that the good work God has started in me will be perfected (Philippians 1:6)
I am a citizen of Heaven (Philippians 3:20)
I am hidden in Christ with God (Colossians 3:3)
I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7)
I can find grace and mercy to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16)
I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me (1 John 5:18)
I renounce the lie that I am worthless, inadequate, helpless, or hopeless because in Christ I am
deeply significant. God says ...
I am the salt of the earth and the light of the world (Matthew 5: 13, 14)
I am a branch of the true vine, Jesus, a channel of His life (John 15:1, 5)
I have been chosen and appointed by God to bear fruit (John 15: 16)
I am a personal, Spirit-empowered witness of Christ's (Acts 1:8)
I am a temple of God (1 Corinthians 3: 16)
I am a minister of reconciliation for God (2 Corinthians 5: 17-21)
I am God's coworker (2 Corinthians 6:1)
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realm (Ephesians 2:6)
I am God's workmanship, created for good works (Ephesians 2:10)
I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Ephesians 3:12)
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! (Philippians 4:13)

No comments: