Friday, April 1, 2011

Precious Gems

April, 2011
"Savannah, drink your milk, because it makes you healthy and then you don't get sick easily."  Savannah (3) replied, "Actually, Mom, sanitizer does that." ~ Lauren in Virginia

Karlie (2): My nose is running!
Mark (Daddy): Where is it running to?
Karlie: To Nina and Papa's house! ~ Meagan in North Carolina

Mark (Daddy): Do you like the blue team or the white team?
Karlie (2): White team!!
Karis (3): I don't like the blue team or the white team; I just like pink!! ~ Meagan in North Carolina

Sam (5) said, "I don't need to have birthdays anymore ... because if I don't get bigger anymore, then what's the point in having a birthday?!?" ~ Tiffany in Colorado

I was working outside and Eva (3) said, "Mommy, I've got a job to do."  I asked her what she had to do and she said, "I've got to tell people about Jesus." ~ Elizabeth in Virginia

Tonight Eva (3) said, "Mommy, I know how to get rid of stage fright.  You go out on the stage, close your eyes, take a deep breath, then blow, and it blows the stage fright away."  I love being a parent! ~ Elizabeth in Virginia

No comments: