Thursday, February 3, 2011

Precious Gems

2011:
So I'm sitting down to check my email right before I start dinner and my son (4) gets down on his knee in front of my daughter (2) and starts singing a made up song, "Precious girl, you'll always be in my life."  It just about made me cry!!!  I love my family! ~ Jessica in Virginia

Jayjay (3) came in the door with elbow pads worn as knee pads, a popcorn bucket on his head, and carrying a bear with a "cape" (his old baby bib) that he called, "Superhero!" And oh... no clothes, just diaper on. LOL!!! Wish I had a video camera right then and there. ~ Darlene in Thailand

I think it is hilarious that Anna (3) just walked in while I was catching up on a missed sermon. She heard the podcast, her expression changed, her eyes widened and she asked "Mommy ~ is that GOD talking to you?!?!" ~ Lauren in Virginia

No comments: