Tuesday, April 19, 2022

How to Creatively Tie a Scarf Using the Bdazzle Scarf Curl

June Graber in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, is the creator of an innovative scarf curl to dress up the way you wear a scarf. I saw her display at Root's Auction in Lancaster several years ago and was quite impressed. Later I ordered one and she was extremely helpful when I contacted her.

She says, "Watch our demonstration video for the Bdazzle Scarf Curl. You will see how easy it is to use and you will get some great ideas for other ways to wear your scarf using the Bdazzle Scarf Curl. Visit our web site at: www.bdazzlescarfcurl.com to purchase."

On her website you will see a video of the many ways this scarf curl can be used. I do not receive any kickbacks for recommending this scarf curl. I just think it's a wonderfully creative idea if you like to wear scarves.

No comments: